Valuation Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 104 Walwyn Rd, AB43 2QG, London, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 070 1028 0050
Accurate and detail-oriented Valuation Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience in evaluating companies, analysing markets and databases, resolving pricing discrepancies, and conducting valuation reports. Possess great analytical skills, well-developed teamwork abilities, and a strong desire to succeed.
09/2017 - 03/2019, Valuation Analyst, Bracebridge Capital, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Researched and evaluated market prices, resolved pricing discrepancies, and analysed critical assets and liabilities.
- Communicated with clients and provided financial advice.
- Generated monthly reports and participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
06/2016 - 09/2017, Valuation Analyst, The World Bank Group, London, United Kingdom
- Collected data and analysed markets and databases, conducted detailed valuation reports.
- Evaluated companies, developed and implemented new valuation models which increased efficiency and accuracy.
- Performed risk analysis and conducted benchmark testing.
- Recognized by executives and ranked as a #1 Valuation Analyst at the company.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, Brunel University London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Obchodni akademie Hovorcovicka, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Version One Lifecycle
Good Team Player
06/2010 - 08/2010, Street Fundraiser, Czech Union for Nature Protection, Prague, Czech Republic
05/2016, Certified Valuation Analyst, The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts