Securities Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and results-driven Securities Analyst with a proven track record of success in completing financial market research, evaluating new investment opportunities, and conducting earnings estimates. The Employee of the Month Award winner with strong attention to accuracy, well-developed analytical skills, and important ability to work in team environments and remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Securities Analyst, Guerbet, Ltd., San Francisco, CA, United States
- Conducted professional financial market research, performed macroeconomic analysis, and provided beneficial advice to clients.
- Identified and evaluated new investment opportunities, reviewed new asset information, and completed detailed earnings estimates.
- Collaborated and worked closely with brokers and other financial professionals and maintained confidential documents and records.
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations, performed complex financial calculations, and processed transactions.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Hermann-Hesse-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Fitness Club, Karate Club
Quicken Premier 2015
Worden TC2000, TradeStation
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, United States
02/2019, Certified Financial Planner, CFA Institute