Sports Agent Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Via Alfredo Fusco 8, 87076, Milan, Italy
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0386 7784391
Certified and performance-driven Sports Agent who excels at managing all aspects of athletes' careers, negotiating contracts, representing clients, and maintaining professional relationships. Offers excellent communication skills, extensive knowledge of market and industry, and significant ability to perform well under pressure in fast-paced sports environments.
06/2017 - 03/2019, Sports Agent, Boras Corporation, Milan, Italy
- Played a key role in contract negotiations and managed all aspects of athletes' careers.
- Represented clients and managed their schedule and daily activities.
- Communicated with clients in order to determine their goals and objectives and ensured they were all met.
- Built and maintained professional relationships; represented 75,000,000€ in annual player contracts.
06/2014 - 06/2017, Sports Agent, Excel Sports Management, Inc., Milan, Italy
- Managed and was responsible for more than 20 athletes; provided various professional services, beneficial advice, and support.
- Performed under pressure in fast-paced sports environments.
- Negotiated contracts and was in charge of marketing and public relations aspects.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Sports Business Management, Buckinghamshire New University, Wycombe, United Kingdom
First Class Honour (GPA: 3.98)
Clubs and Societies: Football Team, Business Club, Tennis Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, High School, Istituto Scolastico Santa Giuliana Falconieri, Taranto, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2008 - 05/2010, Class President, Istituto Scolastico Santa Giuliana Falconieri, Taranto, Italy
05/2014, Sports Agent Certification, Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport