Solution Engineer at MuleSoft Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Over 15 years of experience in data quality, data conversion, and data governance, in both delivery and pre-sales. Communication skills and technical expertise to deliver value messages and solution demonstrations for evaluators spanning C-level, business users, and IT. Excellent problem solver, applying creative solutions to complex challenges.
2013 - Present, Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, BackOffice Associates, Austin, TX
- Support the enterprise software sales process from discovery through close by understanding business problems and effectively communicating value to stakeholders.
- Build relationships with customers while recommending solution design, defining requirements, deliverables, and milestones.
- Responsible for selling in all verticals.
- Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proofs of concept, and RFP responses.
- Enable users through hands on workshops that address business user challenges involving data quality, data migrations, information governance, and business processes.
- Provide guidance to architecture on technical fit for solution design.
- Onboard and mentor new and junior pre-sales resources.
- Maintain demo environment servers and manage content build.
- Pre-Sales Consultant of the Year - 2014, 2016.
2007 - 2013, Senior Consultant, BackOffice Associates, Austin, TX
- Data transformation for Fortune 100 companies.
- Led conversion activities; including mapping, data cleansing, and requirements gathering that bridge the gap between IT and the business.
- Utilize MS SQL as well as modern ETL methodology and tools to modernize data for use in ERP systems.
2006 - 2007, Data Manager, Blansett Pharmacal, North Little Rock, AR
- Managed the coordination of data companywide.
- Calculated commissions based on monthly and quarterly sales data.
- Maintained SQL-based sales portal used by sales representatives to log calls on physicians.
2003 - 2006, Associate Analyst, Entergy Corporation, Little Rock, AR
- Created functional design specifications for SAP automation processes to increase data quality.
- Coordinated application for $3.5 million companywide training grant by visiting plants to identify hiring and training needs, and liasing with the state of Louisiana to ensure approval of appropriate curriculum.
- Developed and delivered SAP IS-U classroom and one-on-one training for new hires and tenured employees.
B.A. Economics, University of Central Arkansas
B.A. Spanish, University of Central Arkansas
Microsoft SQL Server / Big Data / ERP / Cloud Solutions / BI / Dell Boomi / SAP EIM Suite (Data Services and Information Steward) / Windows Server Architecture