Service Support at Entertainment Business CV Example (Text version)
Address: Charlotte Avenue, 99999, San Gabriel
10Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-999
I am capable and highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs. I speak Spanish and English. Friendly, punctual and enthusiastic team player. Customer-service oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Food and beverage expert. Focused and successful at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers. I always strive to maintain a positive attitude and a great sense of humor during peak hours. I have done fine dining and catering professional versed in guest services food and beverage operations. Experienced in large-scale events, as well as intimate gourmet dining and afternoon tea services. I am friendly, professional, punctual and an enthusiastic team player and look forward to joining you at your fine establishment.
01/2016 - present, Driver, Uber, Los Angeles
- Waited for passengers at designated high-volume locations such as airports and popular nightlife spots.
- Transported high-value clients with professionalism and discretion.
05/2014 - 03/2017, Service support, Dave & Busters, Arcadia, CA
- Set dining tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Addressed diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
- Quickly recorded transactions in MICROS system to deliver prompt service.
- Trained new employees with a full hands in full hands out motto.
01/2013 - 04/2014, Server, Steak n' Shake, Plano , TX
- Consistently provided professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurants menu and products.
03/2012 - 04/2014, Server, Mi Cocina, Plano, TX
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Maintained a clean dining room, lobby and service areas at all times.
- Routinely carried large loads of dishes to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Maintained clean and presentable tables with tableware, spotless glassware, silverware and linens.
- Trained new employees to meet and excel at company standards.
04/2012 - present, Bio-Medical Engineering, DeVry Univerisity, Burbank, CA
- Consistently rated "excellent" in customer surveys regarding server friendliness, promptness and attentiveness.
- Earned a 10% bonus for successfully up-selling the most items from the restaurant's new summer menu.
- Deemed knowledgeable enough to train new hires.
03/2017 - present, Sorter, God Provides Food Bank, El Monte, CA
- Prepared food bags and maintained orderliness of the food bank area.
- Assisted other food bank personnel with maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Organized and sorting of incoming donations.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins and tables with donated goods.
- Responsible for making sure all food was within expiration date.
English - 100%
Spanish - 100%
Latin - 36%
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Getting my geek on
Just kicking back