We care about your privacy
Senior Project Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
A delivery focused Portfolio Manager with extensive experience in delivering business change while leading large complex programme of works involving multiple cross functional teams. Co-chaired ICT boards with Executive Directors of four divisions of Monash University to oversee the governance of over 50-Million-dollar worth Strategic Investment and operations. Partnered with key stake holders of the portfolio to develop three-year IT road-maps underpinning the business strategy and to to drive significant university -wide reform based on sound yet innovative strategic application of IT.
A certified Project Management Professional (PMP), SAFe Agile Practitioner (SP), ITIL and member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), I am a military veteran and have a strong Programme/Project management background.
Some key large implementations lead by me include:
- Countrywide Military-Grade fibre network implementation.
- SAP Re-Platform from Sun Solaris to virtual environment hosted on Commodity Servers.
- Concur-expense management system roll out to twelve thousand university staff.
- Cornerstone Learning Management System and PageUp Performance Development System to over twenty thousand staff and students.
- End to end eCommerce solution (Magento Electronic Cart) for fifteen thousand staff and over fifty thousand students.
- Deployment of Mobile responsive SAP Fiori Employee Self Service.
- University wide, Governance Risk & Compliance and Policy Bank solutions.
- Lead the Portfolio consisting of cross functional teams of over 30 specialists.
- Collaborated with the senior business stakeholders to track benefit realisation and return on investment.
- Developed three-year IT road-maps underpinning business strategy.
- Oversaw the governance of over 50-Million-dollar worth Strategic Investment (Projects -waterfall/agile) and operations.
- Responsible for operations of existing enterprise wide applications e.g. SAP, TM1 etc.
- Collaborated with Vice Provost for Graduate Education to identify and prioritise short & long-term improvements based on cost benefit analysis (attractiveness vs complexity).
- Streamlined the technology support framework for the Monash Research Office (MRO) by adopting central IT ticketing system to provide audit trail, KPI reporting and eliminate single point of failure.
- Partnered with executive stakeholders of the Facilities and Services Division (FSD) to strategise and implement the Facilities & Services Leading Edge Application Platform (FS LEAP) Program.
- Delivered re-platform and stabilisation of twelve critical IT services
- Collaborated with FSD's Strategic Planning & Development team to conceptualise build and publish a website for University’s campus’s masterplan.
- Lead the product selection, procurement, implementation and change management of Expense management solution, university-wide.
- Implemented re-platform of SAP ERP from Sun Solaris to Commodity Server environment.