Sales Support Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +99999999999
“I am a builder- I’m driven to add value to the individuals and organizations I engage with. I'm detail-oriented and practical. I focus on the concrete functional elements in order to make things happen. All of this allows the creation of networks that enable me to help organizations and individuals reach their goals.”
While working with DHL, I have developed various skills and competencies, such as; Analytical Skills, Sales Skills, Project Management, and Communication Skills.
12/2014 - present, Marketing/Sales Support, DHL Express SSA, Cape Town/Lagos, South Africa/Nigeria
- Plan and execute all email marketing campaigns (EDM) for SSA
- Responsible for MyNet up, administration and maintenance for SSA
- Handle COMET queries from East, Southern and Indian Ocean Sales team
- Support CMF Admins with Account Opening requests and training.
- Responsible for GCPT setup, administration and maintenance for SSA
- Responsible for Guided Onboarding (GO!) training and deployment for SSA
- Support and train Lead qualifiers on Lead Management process for SSA
- Macroeconomics research analysis for SSA
05/2014 - 11/2014, Sourcing Associate, Jumia, Lagos, Nigeria
- I maintained full accountability for sourcing and receiving any items within Mobile category.
- I ensured prompt and accurate system updates for any unavailable or delayed items.
- I monitored and managed supplier performance and/or untimely delivery and pick up issues.
- I conducted daily reconciliation of items received from suppliers against items ordered and items paid/invoiced for.
- I regularly (as well as when necessary) communicate with customer service to resolve any issues regarding item availability, item quality, supplier opening hours as well as other issues that may impact prompt order
07/2013 - 06/2014, National Committee President, AIESEC, Lagos, Nigeria
- I lead a team of 5 managers and together we drove diverse operations ranging from the Talent development and management of 1200 volunteers to Project management, Product development and External relations in 14 Universities
- I managed and preserved the Relationships between AIESEC NIGERIA and 120 other countries by representing Nigeria at all Global and Regional strategic meetings
- I designed and tracked the Strategic, Financial & Operational direction of AIESEC Nigeria
Global Quality Consultant, AIESEC International
- I provided solutions to the quality issues that arose from the different AIESEC countries, via a virtual team comprising people from over 10 countries
- Facilitated trainings for AIESEC International members on effective delivery of high-quality experience and Customer Experience Management.trainings for AIESEC International members on effective delivery of high-quality experience and Customer Experience Management.high quality experience and Customer Experience Management.
- I evaluated and validated the quality of experiences, facilitated for all our customers and members present in 117 countries using a quality assessment tool, known as Net Promoter Score (NPS)
2016, Digital Marketing, Google
06/2016 - 08/2017, Inbound Certification, Hubspot
05/2016, Diploma Social Media Marketing, Shaw Academy
10/2006 - 01/2011, Agriculture, University of Port Harcourt
Getting lost in a good book
Exploring star maps