Sales Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and motivated Sales Analyst with a proven track record of success and employer satisfaction in developing sales performance metrics, creating new pricing strategies, and assisting in client acquisitions. Effective leader and communicator with excellent organisational skills, highly professional attitude, and significant ability to work and perform well in fast-paced business environments.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Sales Analyst, Carters, Inc, Coventry, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development and implementation of new sales performance metrics, conducted comprehensive competitor analysis, and identified potential business opportunities.
- Created new pricing strategies and plans and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of the whole sales process.
- Produced monthly sales forecasts, negotiated contract agreements, and prepared weekly reports.
- Assisted in new client acquisitions, implemented new data collection strategies, and worked closely with the Sales Managers.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work which led to a significant increase in sales and revenue.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Club, Psychology Society, Volleyball Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Institut de l’Alma, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Economics Society, Riding Society
ReportPlus, Zoho Analytics
SAS Business Intelligence
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Social Media Account Manager, Institut de l’Alma, Paris, France
10/2018, Certified Sales Analyst, Institute of Sales Management
03/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School