Retail Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and self-driven Retail Specialist with a Business Administration degree from a world-famous university and comprehensive background in improving retail operations, analyzing customer needs, and processing transactions. Certified Retail Management Professional offering well-developed analytical skills and important ability to work and perform well under pressure. Josefin is currently looking for a Retail Specialist job with a modern firm.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Retail Specialist, AESOP Corporate, Honolulu, HI, United States
- Worked on the constant improvement of all retail operations to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary expenses - decreased the costs by 21% within two years.
- Surpassed all sales objectives, resolved any customer problematic issues, and trained and supervised new retail personnel.
- Communicated with customers, identified and analyzed customer needs, processed transactions, and maintained documents and records.
- Stocked sales floors, completed detailed reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Retail Managers.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work and achieving extraordinary results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Rice University, Houston, TX, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Enskilda Gymnasiet, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Basketball Team, Drama Club
Quant Retail, LS Retail
Retail Pro, POSExpress
CSS LivePOS, Vin eRetail
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Rice University, Houston, TX, United States
03/2019, Certified Retail Management Professional, Open School of Management