Personnel Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Personnel Specialist accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Skilled in hiring and training new staff, performing background checks, and providing support to job applicants. Certified Human Resources Manager with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, well-developed time management skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in a team.
06/2015 - 08/2019, Personnel Specialist, Ipsos MORI, Inc., Omaha, NE, United States
- Assisted in the recruitment and onboarding of new personnel and communicated and provided beneficial advice to job applicants.
- Conducted professional interviews, produced and uploaded job posts, and maintained and managed confidential documents and files.
- Attended various career development events and developed and implemented new processes which reduced the HR expenses by 23%.
- Performed background checks, coordinated and supervised HR Interns, and pro-actively participated in weekly meetings with HR Managers and Executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing exceptional work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, HR Management, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, European Society, Riding Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Frederiksberg Gymnasium, Copenhagen, Denmark
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Business Case Competition
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Taekwondo Club
BambooHR, Cloud HR
Kronos Workforce Central
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class Representative, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, United States
03/2019, Certified Human Resources Manager, Human Resource Management Institute