Training Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Training Administrator with 2+ years of extensive experience in developing employee onboarding programmes, providing support to new staff, and managing other human resources activities. Great communicator with excellent analytical skills and important ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments.
09/2017 - 09/2019, Training Administrator, Wm. Donnelly & Co, Ltd., London, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development and implementation of new employee training programmes and was responsible for recruiting and onboarding interns.
- Provided advice and support to new personnel and collaborated with colleagues on the creation of new processes to reduce the expenses of employee training - decreased the costs by 27% within two years.
- Maintained and managed confidential files and records and performed and was in charge of multiple other human resources functions and activities.
- Executed various administrative tasks, completed monthly reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the HR Managers and Executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Human Resources Management, University of Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Domeikavos Gimnazija, Domeikava, Lithuania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Team, Computer Club, Math Society,
Trakstar, Gusto HR
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, University of Hertfordshire Marketing Society, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
04/2019, Certified Human Resources Manager, Human Resource Management Institute