Recruiter at RapidSOS Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
In-house recruiter with full-cycle hiring experience, from high-volume entry-level positions to unique executive roles. Passionate about data-driven recruitment, and implementing business intelligence by utilizing my experience in an array of industries to identify, set, and achieve goals. Skilled at candidate cultivation and conversion, interviewing, event creation and management, and strategy design. Strong interest in diversity, equity, and inclusion hiring.
03/2020 - present, Success Academy Charter Schools, Talent Recruiter, University Relations, New York, NY (Remote)
- Hiring manager, directly responsible for high volume and full-cycle recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding new teachers across 47 NYC charter schools.
- Source talent through job sites (LinkedIn, Handshake, WayUp, RippleMatch) by drafting both general and bespoke outreach messaging.
- Assisted in the implementation of and co-lead the University Relations team within the larger Talent Acquisition team, to manage regular contact with university career offices and job fair organizations.
- Oversee inclusive hiring initiatives, and partner with colleges on panels relating to DE&I.
- Created and manage pre-interview cultivation events, creating additional touch-points (coffee chats, individual informational sessions, and pre-interview prep classes) within the virtual interview process.
- Present new processes and provide weekly updates to CEO, CHRO, and/or senior stakeholders within the school network.
- Track prospects and candidates in real time using Workday.
- Review resumes and interview for non-instructional roles as needed, including recruiter and data analyst roles.
- Created and update all teacher-related job postings and descriptions.
- Awarded Employee of the Quarter, September 2020.
05/2019 - 03/2020, Ropes & Gray LLC, Lateral Recruiting Coordinator, New York, NY
- Coordinated the lateral partner and counsel recruitment program across eleven offices and three continents.
- Supported the full-cycle process of lateral partner and counsel recruiting efforts, including managing relationships with search firms, pre-screening resumes, and coordinating candidate interviews, offers, keep-warms, and rejections.
- Created an activity tracker to monitor candidate hiring status in real time.
- Updated firm senior leaders and other applicable stakeholders regarding candidate hiring status, by preparing and maintaining pipeline reports using LawCruit ATS.
- Coordinated interview travel for the Boston, New York, London, and Hong Kong offices.
- Analyzed intelligence and recruiting trends within legal job market to seek out potential prospect opportunities.
- Acted as a liaison to lateral candidates from interview to orientation.
- Supported the global summer associate and new associate recruiting team with interview support as needed.
06/2016 - 05/2019, IPsoft, Inc., Research and Development Project Coordinator, New York, NY
- Acted as liaison between Recruiting and Development teams, assisting with interview logistics and integration of new hires.
- Created processes and procedures for employee relations and engagement, used by global managers.
- Managed, assigned, and tracked internal and client tasks for over 50 global engineers.
- Coordinated with HR to source prospects around hiring needs.
- Trained all users in JIRA and Confluence issue management systems.
- Led daily stand-up meetings to maintain progress and momentum for each team member, and responsible for following up on blocked issues.
- Created and produced monthly and quarterly metrics on engineer progress for executive leadership.
04/2015 - 06/2016, Winston & Strawn LLC, Development Project Coordinator, New York, NY
- Reported directly to the Chief Development Officer, and responsible for all projects relating to strategic partner and executive hiring, and lateral integration.
- Analyzed client data, press releases, and industries around lateral hiring initiatives.
- Conducted extensive research on niche areas of law to draft specialized partner recruiting materials.
- Interacted directly with new partners in all areas of firm integration.
- Collaborated with senior professionals in Business Development, Finance, and Conflicts departments.
06/2014 - 03/2015, Weil, Gotshal, and Manges LLP, Business Development Analyst, New York, NY
- Collaborated with corporate attorneys, human resources, and business development department heads for multifaceted research and project requests.
- Assisted with the preparation of materials for firm webinars and continuing legal education meetings.
- Created pitch materials and presentations that tailored to client’s specific needs.
- Maintained and updated corporate contacts through InterAction’s relationship management database.
- Drafted and edited content for firm’s website and Blog.
03/2013 - 05/2014, Corporate Paralegal, New York, NY
*Promoted to Business Development Analyst
- Worked directly with attorneys and clients to provide aid in all phases of global multimillion-dollar mergers and acquisitions, private investments and related corporate matters, from the initial process through closing.
- Organized and proofread work, often with little notice and strict deadlines.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used by firm Partners in client meetings.
- Attended on-site client meetings as required.
- Managed and updated due diligence data rooms with DeskSite software.
- On-boarded, mentored, and trained new Paralegals.
Education & Licensing
09/2009 - 10/2011, 3.8 GPA, Columbia University, Teachers College, Master of Arts, Education, New York, NY
09/2005 - 05/2009, 3.4 GPA, Hunter College, City University of New York, Bachelor of Arts, English, New York, NY
Notary Public, New York State