Quantitative Research Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Mobile Phone: 555-555-5555
Highly analytical, self-driven, and motivated Quantitative Research Analyst with comprehensive mathematical modeling skills who helps companies to make business decisions by using in-depth knowledge of quantitative methods gained over 10 years of professional experience. Adept at performing research and debugging with a special eye for trading stock and gifted with immaculate problem-solving skills and analytical thinking power. Key skills: data modeling experience, problem-solving, and research skills.
01/2014 - 08/2019, Quantitative Research Analyst, BNP Paribas, London, United Kingdom
Developed and executed analytical investment models for the company's capital enhancement as well as resolved all technical issues related to algorithm-based software including C++, Python, and Java.
- Worked closely with qualitative User Researchers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Product Designers, and Marketeers to generate hypotheses and plans for high-pact research that helped to better understand the existing and potential customers and how to create a better product that solved their problems and met their needs.
- Monitored the ongoing and already implemented finance strategies and kept them updated with the latest finance technology.
- Provided feedback on the use of alternative financial software for proficient quantitative analysis and developed investment portfolios.
06/2010 - 01/2014, Procurement Manager, Pwc, London, United Kingdom
Created and automated documentation tool which scrapped price data from webs, exported reports with charts, and improved the unit allocation mix model. New model improved expected revenue by 8%.
- Supported research analytics insight with quantitative analysis of datasets using Microsoft Excel and SPSS.
- Developed quantitative tools and resources to enable employee development and senior stakeholder decision-making.
- Worked closely with internal clients to determine product requirements and managed development projects.
09/2009 - 06/2010, Master of Science in Financial Engineering, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Munich, Germany
Graduate Fellowship: worked as a teaching/research assistant for two yers.
09/2005 - 05/2009, Bachelor’s Degrees in Economics, Hamburg University, Hamburg, Germany
R and Python
C++ & Matlab
SQL & SAS
Consistently meeting deadlines
Proactive problem solver
Capable of managing multiple projects
Adapting to changing circumstances
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book