Game Programmer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and detail-oriented Game Programmer accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments. Adept at developing video games, performing various project management tasks, and conducting code reviews. The Employee of the Month Award winner with extensive expertise in using Stencyl, Unity 3D, and CopperCube. Offers well-developed analytical skills and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Game Programmer, Human Head Studios, Madison, WI, United States
- Worked on multiple video games simultaneously and communicated with supervisors to ensure that the company's goals and requirements were met.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the constant improvement of the game development process to maximize efficiency - increased the efficiency by 21%.
- Executed various project management duties, developed and managed the projects schedules, and performed multiple clerical duties.
- Pre-tested games, completed code reviews, managed documentation, supervised multiple Software Interns, and performed other tasks as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for completing all projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
The 2015 and 2016 Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Spanish Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Park International School, Lisbon, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Fitness Club, Math Society
Unity 3D, Unreal Engine
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, President, Park International School Computer Club, Lisbon, Portugal
11/2018, Certified Developer, Unity Certification
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport