Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Quality Assurance Assistant with 3+ years of extensive experience in assisting the Quality Managers with various duties, analyzing production processes and procedures, and conducting reports. The Employee of the Month Award winner possessing excellent problem-solving skills and well-developed time management and teamwork abilities. Marijo is presently seeking a Quality Assurance Assistant job with a forward-moving company.
09/2016 - 09/2019, Quality Assurance Assistant, Filtronic, PLC., Toronto, Canada
- Supported the Quality Manager with various tasks as assigned and assisted in the development and implementation of new quality control policies to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary expenses - decreased the costs by 12%.
- Monitored and analyzed production processes and procedures, completed detailed reports, and maintained relevant documents and records.
- Ensured that the company's high standards were met and all policies and procedures always fully followed.
- Communicated with suppliers, pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Production Managers, and executed other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Awarded Employee of the Month once for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechanical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, TEDx Club, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Gimnazija Celje, Celje, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
DevonWay QMS, Qualio
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
04/2019, Certified Quality Auditor, ECA Academy