Maintenance Technician Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 110 Merthyr Road, NR16 8JT, Livorno, Italy
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 079 4207 3128
Performance-driven and dedicated Maintenance Technician with a proven track record of employer satisfaction in providing inspections and repairs of various professional mechanical/electrical/hydraulic equipment and tools. Excels at monitoring production activities and increasing the effectivity of production equipment. Offers extensive knowledge of engineering, strong attention to detail and accuracy, well-developed time management abilities, and excellent problem-solving skills.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Maintenance Technician, Howden, Inc., Livorno, Italy
- Performed professional quality control and repairs of various mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical equipment and tools.
- Monitored and coordinated all production activities, ensuring that the company's high standards were met and all policies and procedures followed.
- Worked on the improvement of effectivity of existing production equipment - increased efficiency by 20% and reduced maintenance expenses by 15%.
- Conducted inventory audits and inspections; built and maintained professional relationships with vendors.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechatronics, University of Bolton, Bolton, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Petranova International Institute, Livorno, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Knowledge of Maths, Science, and IT
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, University of Bolton Engineering Society, Bolton, United Kingdom
04/2016, Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician, Institution of Mechanical Engineers