Site Reliability Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 93 School Lane, ZE27 4DG, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01275239239
Certified and self-driven Site Reliability Engineer who is eager to apply his extensive knowledge and experience in a practical setting. Skilled at providing beneficial IT support to clients, creating monitoring and testing solutions, developing automation tools and services, and analyzing the security of websites and mobile applications. Effective communicator with a deep passion for technology, strong analytical skills, and ability to perform well in a team.
08/2017 - 03/2019, Site Reliability Engineer, Worldpay Global, Inc., Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Developed, tested, and implemented new microservices; configured and maintained pipeline framework, tested all framework components.
- Provided system support to clients, troubleshot and fixed bugs and errors, and resolved any IT related issues.
- Collaborated with peers on the development of new automation tools and services used in the management and maintenance of various virtual environments.
- Handled overloads on servers, discovered unused systems, and monitored and managed the live services via W3C Validation Suite.
06/2015 - 08/2017, Site Reliability Engineer, Starling Bank, Inc., Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Developed and integrated new monitoring and testing solutions, ensuring that all company policies and procedures were followed.
- Constantly reviewed and analyzed the security of the website, multiple online services, and mobile application.
- Worked on the automation of everything and improvement of reliability and performance.
- Diagnosed, investigated, and resolved all IT incidents; managed error budgets for technical and engineering teams.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Computer Science, Keele University, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, Bromsgrove International School Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
W3C Validation Suite
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, Vice President, Keele University Engineering Society, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
07/2016, Certified Web Application Tester, International Software Testing Qualifications Board