Python Developer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Python Developer offering 3 years of extensive experience and exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. The Employee of the Year Award winner with a pro-active approach, great work ethic, and the important ability to function well in fast-paced and deadline-driven team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2020, Python Developer, LUT Digital, Inc., Pasadena, CA, United States
- Developed web application back end components and communicated with clients to identify their needs and goals.
- Worked on the improvement of data protection and security and created new user information solutions.
- Maintained large databases, configured serves, and collaborated with colleagues on the reduction of software maintenance expenses - decreased the costs by 15% within just one year.
- Trained and supervised new employees and provided technical support to clients and coworkers.
- The Employee of the Year Award winner for meeting and exceeding all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 3% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Engineering Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Brunchman High School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple Maths competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Physics Society, Riding Club
Ability to prioritize
09/2013 - 05/2014, First-Year Representative, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, United States
04/2018, Certified Python Developer, Python Institute
10/2015, Driving License, Driving School