Programmer Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Software Development Professional offering 4 years of extensive industry experience and a bachelor's degree in Business Administration with Computer Science from the University of Alabama. The Employee of the Year Award winner with a strong attention to detail, excellent critical thinking skills, and the crucial ability to function well in a team setting.
06/2016 - 06/2020, Programmer, PARMAS Technologies, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Managed the company's internal network and worked on the improvement of existing IT systems to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary costs - decreased the expenses by 17% within just one year.
- Participated in the software design process and conducted professional application tests.
- Resolved any IT-related issues, recruited and trained IT Interns, and installed and maintained various hardware and software.
- Ensured data safety, worked closely with colleagues from other departments, and performed multiple key clerical tasks as required.
- Awarded the Employee of the Year once for constantly executing perfect work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration with Computer Science, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Marymount International School, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
Ability to prioritize
09/2012 - 05/2013, First-Year Representative, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, United States
03/2020, Certified Software Development Professional, IEEE Computer Society
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book