Industrial Designer Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 1863 Lakeland Terrace, 48192, New York City, NY, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 734-324-5494
Detail-oriented, performance-driven, and highly-accomplished Industrial Designer with 2+ years of experience in developing custom designs of various architectural elements. Adept at completing projects within budget and in a timely manner. Offers excellent knowledge of multiple design software programs, great teamwork abilities, and extraordinary communication skills. Lucas is currently looking for an Industrial Designer position with a forward-moving organization.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Industrial Designer, SW Global, Ltd, New York City, NY, United States
- Developed customized design concepts and designed various architectural elements, including fireplaces, doors, floors, columns, kitchen hoods, etc.
- Communicated and worked closely with clients to ensure that their requirements and needs were fully met; educated customers on materials and current trends.
- Created illustrations and sketches; redesigned company's existing products to increase efficiency and improve quality.
- Visited job sites to get measurements and performed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Industrial Design, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Engineering Society, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Gustav Freytag Oberschule, Potsdam, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and 3D
06/2015 - 08/2015, English Tutor, EF Education, Kunming, China
05/2016, Certified Industrial Designer, Chartered Society of Designers
10/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School