Presentation Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and motivated Presentation Specialist skilled at producing professional presentations, storyboards, and print materials, developing marketing and communication solutions, and serving as a company representative. Certified Marketing Management Professional with strong attention to detail, great communication and presentation skills, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Presentation Specialist, Devonshire Appointments, Ltd., Norwich, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development of professional presentations, storyboards, and print materials in order to emphasize products' features and promote the company.
- Attended various trade shows and fairs and built and maintained beneficial relationships with potential partners, investors, and customers.
- Developed and implemented new marketing and communication solutions and served as a company representative when needed.
- Provided support to clients, wrote articles, and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Significantly increased client base by 65% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Society, Economics Society, Taekwondo Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, British Columbia International School, Bangkok, Thailand
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Chess Club, Math Society
iContact Pro, SendPulse
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
06/2015 - 08/2015, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom
02/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, British Marketing Association
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book