Workforce Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Motivated and hard-working Workforce Specialist accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Performance-driven HR professional with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Possessing exceptional time management skills, and important ability to work and perform well under pressure, Muranaka is presently seeking a Workforce Specialist job with a modern organization.
06/2016 - 09/2019, Workforce Specialist, DAQ Consulting, Inc., Plantation, FL, United States
- Interviewed and evaluated job applicants and organized and managed various career development workshops and conferences.
- Conducted background research and provided beneficial support and consulting services to various individuals.
- Worked with multiple executives and provided professional advice and recommendations to them on any HR-related issues.
- Managed the job listings, developed and implemented new employee benefits programs, completed detailed weekly reports, and maintained personal files and records.
- Significantly increased the client satisfaction with provided services from 75% to 98% within three years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resources Management, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, Business Club, Football Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Tokyo Metropolitan Takenodai High School, Tokyo, Japan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Chess Club, Volleyball Team
PeopleStrategy eHCM, Cezanne HR
Zoho People, Kronos Workforce Central
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, United States
03/2019, Certified Workforce Planning Professional, Society of Workforce Planning Professionals