Promotions Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and dedicated Promotions Assistant with a comprehensive background in developing and implementing marketing plans, representing the company at various events, and producing digital content for social media. Offers a Human Resource Management degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Sophie is currently seeking a Promotions Assistant position with a forward-moving company.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Promotions Assistant, Omada Corp., Sydney, Australia
- Assisted in the development and implementation of new advertising plans to grow the brand awareness and website traffic - increased the website traffic by 500% in 2017.
- Produced professional presentations, represented the company at various events, and served as the main point of contact between the company and media
- Worked on the creation of digital content for social media and developed and maintained long-term relationships with key clients.
- Performed various front-desk duties, supported the Marketing Managers and Executives with other tasks as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly executing exceptional work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resource Management, Melbourne University, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Judo Club, Volleyball Team
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Colegio Tajamar, Madrid, Spain
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Economics Competition
Activities: Aerobics Club, Dance Club, Economics Club
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, Social Media Account Manager, Melbourne University, Melbourne, Australia
11/2018, Certified Marketing Management Professional, Content Marketing Institute