Personal Fashion Shopper Resume Sample (Text version)
Certified, innovative, and creative stylist with years of experience in offering expert fashion advice to individual shoppers. Detail-oriented fashionista who provides business styling advice also for businesses and individuals who need to consider elegance and style while maintaining a suitable dress code at work. Diverse venue exposure, including fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments. Not only advising on the best and most suitable fashion trends but always explain the reasoning behind the advice to enable clients to focus on developing their own style in the future.
05/2015 - 08/2019, Personal Fashion Shopper, Browns Fashion, London, United Kingdom
- Formed meaningful and personalized relationships with clients by building reputation, credibility, and loyalty as a trusted advisor.
- Networked at any given opportunity to grow the portfolio of clients.
- Acted as an ambassador for Browns on social media platforms.
- Performed as a fashion expert and took pride in educating myself on emerging trends, brands, and designers.
- Always stayed passionate about building and maintaining detailed product knowledge across all categories in order to engage in storytelling.
- Shared the inspiration for the collection and the design, the materials, unique features, and product benefits.
- Adapted to the customer: used different communication techniques to ensure the most efficient and effective customer experience.
- Had ownership of customer queries or complaints, ensuring follow-through and solution focus.
- Gathered information and organized records on customer preferences and buying behavior.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing excellent work.
09/2011 - 04/2015, Bachelor's of Fine Art - Design, Metropolitan University of Seattle, Seattle, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
Design Innovation and Trends
High Degree of Initiative
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Attention to detail
Ability to learn from mistakes