Fashion Editor Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and knowledgeable Fashion Editor skilled at creating original fashion-related content, conducting market research, and performing various administrative duties. The Employee of the Month Award winner with excellent communication skills and significant ability to work and perform well independently or in a team. Gisele is currently seeking a Fashion Editor position with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Fashion Editor, HarperCollins Publishers, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Created original fashion-related content for multiple magazines and websites and worked closely with designers and other industry professionals.
- Performed market research, stayed up-to-date with current fashion trends, and assisted in the creation of weekly editorial stories.
- Attended various fashion shows, promoted company all over the Internet, and participated in and oversaw photo shoots to ensure that the company's goals were met.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with luxury showrooms, communicated with clients, and executed multiple clerical tasks.
- Awarded Employee of the Month and recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Fashion Design, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Dance Club, Marketing Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Alfred Kastler, Denain, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2016 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Film Society, Political Society, Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2010 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, Lycee Alfred Kastler, Denain, France
09/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School