Medical Technologist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and motivated Medical Technologist with over 4 years of relevant experience and well-developed field expertise and knowledge. Possessing exceptional research skills and the ability to lead other people, Helene is seeking a Medical Technologist job within a forward-moving company.
07/2016 - 06/2020, Medical Technologist, OPR Group, LLC, London, United Kingdom
- Collaborated with multiple field experts on the development and implementation of new protocols, ensuring that all regulations were followed.
- Partnered with commercial vendors and communicated with potential business partners.
- Collected and analyzed data, completed complex scientific tests, and trained and supervised Interns.
- Executed key calibration and validation procedures and performed multiple clerical duties as necessary.
- Recognized as a top achieving employee for successfully finishing all assigned projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2015 - 05/2016, Medical Technology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
09/2011 - 05/2015, Biological Engineering, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Medicine Society, TEDx Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Hauptschule der Freiheit, Germany, Munich
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2009 Headteacher's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international biology competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Chemistry Society, Tennis Club
Knowledge of Medical Technology
Attention to Detail
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
04/2016, National Medical Technologist Certification, NMTA
02/2016, Driving License, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport