Child Care Aide Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and passionate Child Care Aide offering 2+ years of experience in working with kids and monitoring their emotional and developmental progress. The Employee of the Month Award winner with well-developed communication skills, a highly professional attitude, and excellent time management and organizational abilities. Vanesa is currently looking for a Child Care Aide job.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Child Care Aide, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Carson City, NV, United States
- Was in charge of multiple children between the ages of 3 and 6, ensuring that all safety guidelines were always fully followed.
- Supervised and monitored all kids during various indoor and outdoor activities and worked with them to help them develop essential health and personal habits.
- Prepared and served meals and monitored and analyzed children's emotional and developmental progress.
- Worked closely and communicated with parents to ensure that everything was in compliance with their needs and reported any problems to them.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the parents' satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 98% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Gymnasium, High School Dragutin Strazimir, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2015 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Dance Competition
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Riding Society, Volleyball Team
Child Supervision Skills
First Aid Skills
Knowledge of Child Development
Attention to Detail
06/2016 - 08/2016, Childcare Volunteer, Go Overseas, Akkra, Ghana
06/2017, Certified Childcare Professional, ChildCare Education Institute