Dental Hygienist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and passionate Dental Hygienist offering over 2 years of field experience and a proven track record of extraordinary client satisfaction with provided services. The University of Glasgow graduate with a pro-active approach seeking a Dental Hygienist job within the clinic which offers flexibility and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
07/2017 - 06/2020, Dental Hygienist, John Smith Dental Clinic, Miami, FL, United States
- Provided basic dental care services to clients, ensuring that the clinic's high standards were always fully met.
- Identified any oral health issues, advised clients on dental hygiene, and sterilized and maintained medical equipment and instruments.
- Assisted in the dental periodontal and pathology assessments and administered fluoride treatments.
- Completed X-ray procedures and executed multiple key administrative functions as necessary.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 96% in 2019.
09/2014 - 05/2017, Dental Hygiene, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 1% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Medicine Society, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, High School, Escola Juliano Moreira, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Chemistry Club, Riding Club
Applying Fluoride Treatments
Conducting Initial Dental Assessments
Knowledge of Dentistry
Removing Deposits from Teeth
Ability to prioritize
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
10/2019, Certified Dental Assistant, Dental Assisting National Board