Medical Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Patient-oriented and dedicated Medical Assistant with over 2 years of experience and a bachelor's degree in Medicine from the University of Manchester. Possessing exceptional observation and problem-solving skills, Gerardo is an effective team player with the important ability to operate both independently and in fast-paced team environments.
07/2018 - 05/2020, Medical Assistant, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Monitored and evaluated the condition of more than 20 patients every day and reported any problems to supervisors.
- Collected various specimen and maintained a clean, organized, and sanitized work environment.
- Administered medications, completed basic physical assessments, and executed multiple office duties.
- Assisted in the development of new treatment plans and scheduled patient appointments.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for successfully finishing all tasks in a timely manner.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Medicine, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 1% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Club, Golf Club, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Program, Colegio Cumbre, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple biology competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Debate Club, Tennis Club
Ability to learn from mistakes
05/2017 - 08/2017, Childcare Volunteer, Go Overseas, Kenya
09/2019, Medical Assistant Certification, CCMA