Materials Planner Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Materials Planner adept at analyzing the usage of production materials, managing inventories, coordinating new personnel, and completing production forecasts. Certified Production and Inventory Manager with an Engineering Business Management degree from a well-known university, great analytical skills, and significant ability to perform well in fast-paced business environments.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Materials Planner, Harris & Sons, Inc., Gilbert, AZ, United States
- Monitored and analyzed the usage of production materials, managed and maintained inventories, and produced detailed production forecasts.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new processes and procedures which significantly increased the efficiency of the whole production system by 25% within one year.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers, tracked material shipments, and collaborated with colleagues to decrease the shipping costs - decreased the costs by 37%.
- Worked closely with other teams and departments, trained and coordinated Production Interns, and participated in meetings with managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving extraordinary results and performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Engineering Business Management, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, TEDx Club, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, American School of Macedonia, Skopje, Macedonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Computer Club, Physics Society
DBA Manufacturing, Spitfire AMS
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Brigham Young University Engineering Society, Provo, UT, United States
10/2018, Certified Production and Inventory Manager, International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute