Concrete Worker Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and self-driven Concrete Worker with 2+ years of extensive experience in developing and installing various concrete structures, interpreting blueprints, and providing beneficial advice and recommendations to clients. Possessing strong attention to detail and accuracy, great manual dexterity, and well-developed problem-solving abilities, Janko is presently seeking a Concrete Worker job with a forward-moving firm.
08/2016 - 06/2019, Concrete Worker, McCarthy Concrete, Inc., Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prepared, built, and maintained various concrete structures, such as floors, roads, ramps, driveways, patios, and sidewalks, ensuring the company's high standards were always met.
- Reviewed and interpreted blueprints and construction plans, prepared materials, and communicated and worked closely with clients to identify their needs and requirements.
- Maintained an all-time clean and safe working environment, prepared surfaces, and placed down proper reinforcing material.
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry trend and provided beneficial advice and recommendations to clients.
- Ranked as a #1 Concrete Worker at the company for increasing the client satisfaction from 85% to 98% within 2 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Gymnasium, Realka High School, Kraljevo, Serbia
The 2015 Principal's Award winner for 1st prize in the 54th annual Serbian Swimming Competition
Activities: Basketball Team, Swimming Club, Water Polo Team
Reading and Interpreting Drawings
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
06/2015 - 08/2015, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Suva, Fiji
07/2016, Concrete Flatwork Finisher and Technician, International Concrete Institute