Civil Engineering Technician Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Motivated and detail-oriented Civil Engineering Technician offering a proven track record of success in finishing all construction projects within schedule and budget. Great leader with a highly professional attitude and strong determination to perform great work. Possess a Civil Engineering degree from a world-famous university, well-developed critical thinking skills, and important ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Civil Engineering Technician, BGE, Inc., Oshawa, Canada
- Developed detailed construction plans for various civil projects, created professional technical drawings, and produced project cost estimates.
- Visited and supervised construction on site, ensuring that all procedures and safety guidelines were always followed.
- Completed reports on the progress of the projects, identified and resolved any problematic issues, and communicated with clients to ensure that everything was in compliance with their goals and requirements.
- Maintained various construction documents and records, participated in team meetings with executives, and performed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for completing all projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Civil Engineering, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Physics Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Scuole Alle Stimate, Verona, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Film Society, Fitness Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2011, Class President, Scuole Alle Stimate, Verona, Italy
03/2019, Civil Engineering Professional, Canadian Society of Civil Engineers
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport