Management Accountant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 84 Essex Rd, PA41 8RW, London, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 079 7555 0227
Performance-driven and motivated Management Accountant who excels at analysing monthly expenses, developing detailed annual budgets, preparing monthly financial statements, and providing financial advice and support to colleagues. Offers a strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and well-developed teamwork abilities. Certified Financial Manager accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Management Accountant, Anderson Knight Corporation, London, United Kingdom
- Developed detailed annual budgets, analysed monthly expenses, cost fluctuations, and journals to ensure that all data were highly accurate.
- Prepared monthly financial statements and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with financial managers.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new, more efficient financial metrics, reconciled inventory, and prepared monthly journal entries.
- Provided financial advice and support to colleagues, completed financial forecasts.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2016 - 05/2017, Finance, The London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration & Finance, Nankai University, Tianjin, China
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Riding Club, Tennis Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Berlin British School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Fitness Club, Physics Society, Tennis Club
Wave, Sage 50cloud
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Treasurer, Nankai University Economics Society, Tianjin, China
03/2018, Institute of Certified Financial Managers, Certified Financial Manager
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport