Credit Counselor Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 41 Mandible Street, 4825, Sydney, Australia
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (07) 4536 4673
Results-driven and dedicated Certified Credit Counselor with 2+ years of experience in developing custom finance/budget/debt management plans, providing one-to-one counseling to clients, and performing detailed individual financial assessment. Possess a highly professional attitude, excellent time management skills, great communication skills, and significant ability to perform well in team environments.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Credit Counselor, DebtWave Credit Counseling, Inc., Sydney, Australia
- Provided professional one-to-one counseling to clients and educated them on finance, budget, and debt management.
- Performed detailed individual assessment, created financial profiles, and maintained clients’ financial activity records and files.
- Conducted research, negotiated with creditors, and produced customized debt management plans and strategies.
- Communicated with banks and other financial institutions, stayed up-to-date with current trends, laws, and regulations.
- Increased client satisfaction from 75% of 97% and client base by 45% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Triathlon Club, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Garden International School, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Economics Society, Fitness Club
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Macquarie University FinTech Society, Sydney, Australia
05/2016, Certified Credit Counselor, National Association of Certified Credit Counselors