Make-up Artist Resume Example (Text version)
Phone Number: 555-555-5555
Passionate Make-up Artist who understands and sees the beauty of individual unique skin tone and tries to make to feel every woman beautiful and happy in her own skin. Having an outstanding record of clients' satisfaction and customer service, always trying to adept the corresponding makeup requirements and recommending makeup products according to the clients wish and needs. Offering superior knowledge and extensive experience in skin products keeping up with current beauty and cosmetology trends.
05/2015 - 08/2019, Make Up Artist, Cosmetologist, XOXO Day & Spa, London, United Kingdom
- Cultivated a thriving business base built on a reputation for expert make-up artistry and knowledge of beauty products, tools and 'tricks of the trade'.
- Engaged by modeling agencies and photographers as a makeup artist for commercial photo shoots and campaigns for global brands.
- Performed make-up application and recommended makeup choices to clients on an individual basis.
- Upheld high customer service and courtesy standards for each client.
03/2012 - 04/2015, Freelance Make-up Artist, Westfield Shopping Mall, London, United Kingdom
- Provided consultation on in-depth skincare and beauty to clients prior to applying makeup.
- Advised clients on which make-up products to use and how to care of skin before and after makeup application.
- Prepared ladies for special occasions such as weddings, birthday celebrations, proms, etc.
- Organized and assisted in all on-site makeup activities for fashion shows and ad shoots.
- Negotiated with vendors on the purchase of products and brand discounts.
- Trained new makeup artists.
09/2007 - 05/2011, A Level Certificate, Metropolitan High School, Seattle, WA
Superior Knowledge of Skin Products
Strong Familiarity with Makeup Industry
Skin Tone Management
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player