Linux Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Qualified and motivated Linux Administrator adept at installing and maintaining Linux servers, improving the server security, and providing technical assistance to colleagues and clients. Possess a Computer Science degree from a well-known university and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Theodor is presently seeking a Linux Administrator job with a forward-moving company.
09/2017 - 09/2019, Linux Administrator, Mindwave Solutions, Inc., Melbourne, Australia
- Configured and maintained Linux servers, managed multiple user accounts, and provided beneficial technical assistance to colleagues and clients.
- Was responsible for and completed various admin duties and worked on the development and implementation of a new and more efficient file system.
- Maintained and upgraded various hardware and software, resolved any network problems, and conducted regular backups.
- Organized and managed relevant documents and records, collaborated with Software Developers and other IT professionals, and worked on the improvement of server security.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing exceptional work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Film Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Enskilda Gymnasiet, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
MySQL Workbench, cPanel
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
10/2018, Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin, Linux Foundation