Legal Secretary Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and hard-working Legal Secretary with a proven track record of employer satisfaction in providing professional administrative and paralegal support to Senior Lawyers, completing professional legal research, and providing transcription services. The Employee of the Month Award winner with well-developed communication skills and important ability to perform well independently or in a team. Possess a Legal Studies degree from a well-known university and extensive knowledge of multiple legal case management software programs.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Legal Secretary, Reed Smith, LLP, Blue Bell, PA, United States
- Conducted professional legal research and provided administrative and paralegal support to multiple Senior Lawyers and Advocates.
- Reviewed all legal documents to ensure the accuracy of all data and maintained and managed confidential case files and records.
- Served as the first point of contact between attorneys, courts, and witnesses, interviewed clients, and collected and processed payments.
- Provided transcription services when needed, assisted in the office management, and executed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Legal Studies, Stevenson University, Pikesville, MD, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Golf Club, Table Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, American International School of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Boat Club, Drama Club, Film Club
MyCase, Sheriasoft LPM
Alt Legal, SmartAdvocate
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, Student Council President, American International School of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
06/2017, Professional Legal Secretary, American Legal Professionals Association