Legal Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Well-educated and motivated Legal Officer with 2+ years of extensive experience in executing various paralegal duties, providing professional legal advice to colleagues, and supervising Legal Interns. Great communicator with a Legal Studies degree from a well-known university and excellent critical thinking skills. Offers a highly professional attitude and significant ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Legal Officer, Advenium, Inc., Suffern, NY, United States
- Performed various paralegal duties, managed and reviewed all legal documents, and participated in business negotiations when needed.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, worked closely with colleagues from various departments, and conducted legislative research.
- Drafted contracts, provided professional legal advice to managers and executives, and identified and solved any potential legal problematic issues.
- Was responsible for all trademarks and employee agreements and hired and supervised multiple Legal Interns.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Legal Studies, Ball State University, Muncie, IN, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Political Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Santa Clara School, Barcelona, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Biology Society, Dance Club
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Ball State University, Muncie, IN, United States
02/2018, Driving Licence, Driving School