Law Office Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and results-driven Law Office Assistant with a highly professional attitude and 2+ years of extensive experience in assisting Attorneys in the preparation for cases, drafting and filing various legal documents, and executing multiple daily clerical duties. Certified Lawyer and the University of California, Berkeley graduate with strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and well-developed ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Law Office Assistant, Wiley Rein, LLP, Stone Mountain, GA, United States
- Supported Senior Attorneys with any daily administrative duties as required, prepared various legal documents, and communicated with clients.
- Performed research, assisted Attorneys in the preparation for various cases, answered the phone, responded to emails, and scheduled appointments.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new case file management system in order to increase efficiency and transparency - increased the efficiency by 35% within one year.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and policies and served as the first point of contact between prospective clients and firm.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Legal Studies, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Psychology Society, Riding Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Charlemagne, Thionville, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Chess Club, Riding Society
Alt Legal, LegalTrek
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, FIji
02/2019, Certified Lawyer, Board of Legal Specialization