Law Clerk Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 3700 McDonald ave, apt. 6, Dallas, TX 75204
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (999) 999-9999
A highly motivated, ambitious attorney with commercial litigation and corporate law experience as well as strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Adept at conducting legal research, analyzing and developing arguments, drafting legal documents, arguing at hearings, and preparing cases for trial. Reputation for having a great work ethic and being an excellent team player. Licensed in Texas, Florida, and New Jersey.
01/2013 - 01/2016, Associate Attorney, Zarco Einhorn Salkowski & Brito, P.A., Miami, FL
- Actively participated in commercial and franchise litigation cases (pending in both state and federal courts) and arbitration proceedings by conducting research, drafting pleadings, drafting motions and supporting memoranda, arguing at hearings, taking depositions, handling all aspects of discovery, drafting letters, and communicating with opposing counsel.
- Successfully negotiated and drafted a trademark and formula licensing agreement with a pharmaceutical company on behalf of a client.
- Drafted a franchise agreement and FDD for a client and registered the client to sell franchises in New York, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Drafted contracts, including non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchase and sale agreements, promissory notes, operating agreements, and settlement agreements.
05/2012 - 08/2012, Law Clerk, Anidjar & Levine, P.A., Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Assisted with client interviews, reviewed medical records, and drafted pre-litigation demand letters.
- Performed legal research, prepared complaints, drafted motions, and responded to discovery.
06/2009 - 07/2010, Sales Manager, Warren Henry Automobiles, Inc., Miami, FL
- Managed the pre-owned sales department for three high-end automobile dealerships during a difficult economic environment, producing consistent month-over-month growth in vehicle sales and profitability.
08/2010 - 06/2013, Juris Doctor, cum laude, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Nova Law Review, Senior Staff Member
- Teaching Assistant, Lawyering Skills & Values
08/2005 - 06/2009, BBA, Management, Northwood University, Midland, MI
- The Automotive Group, Co-Founder/President
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity, Member
- Delta Mu Delta, Member
Litigation - 70%
Transactional - 60%
Intellectual Property - 55%
Employment law - 70%
Contract disputes - 65%
2014, Southern District of Florida
Living an active lifestyle
Golf and tennis
Spending time with family and friends
Robert Vader, Zarco Einhorn Salkowski & Brito, P.A.
Cindy Vader, Warren Henry Automobiles, Inc.
Johny Siri, Peterbrooke Chocolatier, Inc.
Additional references available upon request