Paralegal Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and motivated Legal Studies student with a strong determination to perform great work and achieve exceptional results. Experienced in analyzing legal cases, providing support to Lawyers and Attorneys, and maintaining correspondence. Possess excellent analytical and critical thinking skills and significant ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
05/2019 - 08/2019, Paralegal Intern, ACLU, LLC, Lancaster, NY, United States
- Investigated and analyzed various legal cases, conducted legal research, and communicated and worked closely with clients and witnesses.
- Provided administrative support to Lawyers and Attorneys, researched applicable laws and codes, and stayed up-to-date with current regulations.
- Assisted in the preparation of reports, maintained correspondence, responded to emails, answered the phone, and handled mail.
- Delivered documents to courts, translated international documents from Japanese to English when needed, and executed other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2017 - present, Legal Studies, University of La Verne, La Verne, CA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Volleyball Team
09/2013 - 05/2017, Gymnasium, Shibuya Junior and Senior High School, Tokyo, Japan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Debate Club, Economics Society, Golf Club
Clio, Firm Central
DPS Software, HoudiniEsq
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, Vice President, Shibuya Junior and Senior High School Debate Club, Tokyo, Japan
01/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School