Graduate Account Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Mary Queen of Scots
Address: Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh, Scotland
Date of birth: 1542-12-14
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (999)-999-9999
Recently graduated in Management from the University of St Andrews. I am interested in pursuing a career in Marketing. I have been following my interest in Market research and Marketing both academically, as well as through extracurricular activities. I have worked as a Brand Ambassador and was an active committee member of Enactus - a students entrepreneurship organization. My professional experience as an account and Marketing intern has furthered my interest in account management. I am outgoing and enthusiastic about new challenges.
2016 - 2017, Account and Marketing Intern, Kimberly-Clark Limited, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Created visual merchandising material to appeal to customers.
- Collected data and complied company's reports.
- Organized recruitment events.
- Implemented digital marketing promotions with community partners.
- Assisted with business development and marketing strategy.
2015 - 2016, Head of PR and Marketing, Enactus, St Andrews, Scotland
Responsible for the marketing of a branch of an international student entrepreneurship platform on campus.
- Designed, built, and maintained our social media presence.
- Developed digital marketing enhancement project that increased reach
- Tracked analytics and reports for monthly review.
- Created and planned creative marketing strategies.
- Recruited new committee members among the student body.
2014 - 2015, Brand Ambassador on Campus, RBS, St Andrews, Scotland
- Built relationships on campus with faculty and student groups.
- Worked with an on campus team in advertising.
- Actively involved in social media campaigning.
- Assisted with creative content for branding to bring awareness of the event to college students.
2012 - 2016, Management, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Scotland
Completed a MA Hons in Management with courses in:
- Organizational Behavior
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Enterprise Creativity
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Accountability and Reporting
- Research Methods
During my university studies, I founded a student marketing consultancy group called CampusTip, which offered services to student clubs and societies. Over the first three years of its existence, 60% of student societies on campus used our services at least once. I served on the advisory board, focusing mainly on product development and customer satisfaction.
2012 - 2016, Tutor, The Afternoon Club, Edinburgh, Scotland
Volunteered as a tutor in a community center targeted at helping children from less privileged backgrounds to succeed academically and socially.