Event Planner Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Event Planner Assistant offering more than 3 years of relevant experience. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments.
06/2016 - 06/2020, Event Planner Assistant, LJR Group, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Managed and coordinated multiple key event planning activities and promoted the company's services all over the Internet.
- Arranged transportation and dining, supervised volunteers, and built strategic relationships with vendors and business partners.
- Maintained relevant documents and records, produced content for social media, and communicated with clients to identify their goals.
- Completed detailed reports and assisted in the development and implementation of new processes to reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month twice for meeting and exceeding all assigned objectives and targets.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Psychology Society, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, IV. Gymnasium, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Business Club, Football Team, Tennis Club
Ability to prioritize
09/2013 - 05/2014, Vice President, London School of Economics and Political Science Economics Society, London, United Kingdom
04/2020, Certified Event Planning Specialist, Event Planners Trade Association & Club