Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Budapester Strasse 71, 24259, Braunschweig, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 04305 22 96 59
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Employee Relations Manager with a proven track record of success in managing and directing all areas of employee relations, training and coaching new personnel, and providing beneficial advice and support to employees. Offers strong communication skills, highly professional attitude, extensive leadership skills, and great time management abilities.
10/2017 - 03/2019, Employee Relations Manager, Costa Coffee, Inc., Braunschweig, Germany
- Managed all areas of employee relations and worked on a new and more efficient attendance incentive system.
- Developed reward programmes and significantly improved employee healthcare benefits package.
- Trained and educated new staff; restructured the whole HR department in order to make it more productive.
- Conducted employee feedback and increased employee satisfaction by 30% in 2018.
07/2016 - 10/2017, Employee Relations Manager, GE Aviation, Inc., Braunschweig, Germany
- Worked on the improvement of employees' experience, supervised staff, and developed new recruiting procedures and processes.
- Created and directed a new training programme for all employees and provided beneficial advice and support to personnel on any concerns.
- Resolved conflicts and implemented original team building exercises.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 06/2016, International Management, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Top 10% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Volleyball Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Gymnasium Tiergarten, Braunschweig, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Employee Lifecycle Management
09/2013 - 06/2014, First Year Representative, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
04/2017, Certified Employee Relations Professional, IRL School
03/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport