Onboarding Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Borgmester Hansensvej 95, 3490, Copenhagen, Denmark
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 51-16-12482
Performance-driven and motivated Onboarding Specialist who excels at coordinating the whole onboarding process, serving as the first point of contact for potential employees, and developing new hiring procedures. Effective communicator with extensive knowledge of multiple recruiting software programmes, significant ability to work in a team, and well-developed time management skills.
10/2017 - 03/2019, Onboarding Specialist, PDC Energy, Ltd, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Managed the whole onboarding process, ensuring that all pre-employment processes and forms were completed accurately.
- Interacted with new staff and worked closely with Recruiting Managers.
- Provided beneficial advice and support to new employees, answered questions, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of hiring procedures.
- Maintained and organized documents.
07/2015 - 10/2017, Onboarding Specialist, AppFolio, Inc., Copenhagen, Denmark
- Communicated with jobs candidates, scheduled interviews, and maintained a database with job applicants' documents and records.
- Managed and completed all new hire paperwork; served as the first point of contact for potential employees.
- Coordinated the onboarding process and worked on new hiring procedures in order to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Resolved any onboarding conflicts and regularly attended job fairs, workshops, and networking events.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Human Resources Management, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Riding Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, Bjorns International School, Copenhagen, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
MentorcliQ Employee Mentoring
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2011, Student Council Secretary, Bjorns International School, Copenhagen, Denmark
04/2017, Certified Human Resources Management Specialist, HR Executive Education
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport