Data Modeler Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Qualified and well-educated Data Modeler with a proven track record of employer and client satisfaction in developing professional data models, performing data mapping, and managing large databases. Accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments. Detail-oriented professional offering strong attention to accuracy, excellent analytical skills, and significant multitasking abilities.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Data Modeler, UST Global, Inc., South Sioux City, NE, United States
- Worked on multiple data modeling projects simultaneously and developed conceptual data models, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the reduction of data redundancy - decreased by 14% and migrated data from one system to another.
- Created and implemented new recovery procedures, managed and maintained large databases, and hired and coached new data modelers.
- Conducted professional data mapping, communicated with existing business clients, and participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for finishing all projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Statistics with Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, TEDx Club, Water Polo Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Liceo Scientifico Statale Isacco Newton, Rome, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Biology Society, Computer Club, Math Society
erwin Data Modeler, ER/Studio
PowerDesigner, Database Workbench
Archi, MySQL Workbench
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
09/2016, Certified Business Data Modeler, Udemy