Front Office Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and motivated Front Office Assistant skilled at performing and/or managing various office duties. Certified Business Office Manager with a business degree from a top university accustomed to working in fast-paced team environments. Great communicator with well-developed time management skills, excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Front Office Assistant, ARCH Global Management Holdings Corporation, Boulder, CO, United States
- Greeted visiting clients and business partners, answered the phone, responded to emails, and handled mail.
- Maintained a clean reception area, managed office supplies, and worked on the development of new procedures in order to decrease the office operating costs.
- Reviewed forms and documents, ensuring the accuracy of all information and maintained and updated large databases.
- Produced detailed reports and executed other clerical tasks, ensuring that all assignments were completed within schedule.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for decreasing the office operating costs by 25% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Football Club, Marketing Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Luoyang No.1 High School, Luoyang, Chinea
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Film Society, Football Club, Math Society
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO, United States
03/2019, Certified Business Office Manager, MSIcertified