Creative Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and dedicated Certified Product Designer offering a proven track record of success in developing design concepts and completing professional market research. Possessing a degree in Product Design from the Rhode Island School of Design and the ability to work well with others, Karen is an effective leader with a pro-active approach.
05/2019 - 05/2020, Assistant Product Designer, PLR Group, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Assisted in all phases of the design of various products, ensuring that the company's high standards were always met.
- Developed new original design concepts and worked closely with colleagues from other departments.
- Prepared weekly reports on the progress of the assigned projects and analyzed the design costs.
- Completed detailed market research, maintained relevant documents, and performed other duties as required.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month once for finishing all duties and projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2015 - 05/2019, Product Design, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 3% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Marketing Society, Psychology Society
09/2011 - 05/2015, High School, Highland Park High School, Dallas, TX, United States
Won the 2015 Best Graduate Award for achieving extraordinary academic results while being pro-actively involved in numerous extracurricular activities, including Film Society, Golf Club, and Physics Society.
09/2018 - 05/2019, Social Media Account Manager, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI, United States
04/2020, Certified Product Designer, Pratt Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book