Jewelry Designer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 437 Hidden Valley Road, 17109, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 717-202-5162
Meticulous and knowledgeable Jewelry Designer skilled at designing and producing high-quality custom jewelry pieces, performing repairs, and maintaining a loyal client base. Certified Jewelry Appraiser with a proven track record of customer satisfaction, strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and ability to work under pressure and complete all projects in a timely manner.
06/2017 - present, Jewelry Designer, Verragio Boutiques, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Designed original custom engagement rings and other jewelry pieces, such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc. in compliance with very high company standards.
- Communicated with customers to ensure that their requirements were fully met.
- Assisted customers in selection of jewelry and provided beneficial advice and support.
- Developed new Jewelry collections, performed repairs, and supervised all phases of production.
- Maintained a loyal customer base and attended various art festivals, workshops, and other social events.
- Generated over 1,200,000 dollars in personal sales in 2018.
09/2014 - 05/2017, Metals and Jewelry Design BFA, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, United States
Top 2% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Riding Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Program, Elvebakken High School, Oslo, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Zbrush & Sculptris.
Ability to Work under Pressure
08/2015 - 11/2015, Street Fundraiser, United Way Worldwide, Rochester, NY, United States
04/2018, Certified Jewelry Appraiser, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School