Actor Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 889 Norman Street, 90017, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 323-592-6102
Experienced and creative Actor with multiple film/television/theatre credits in portfolio, including roles in various world-famous Hollywood movies, more than 50 commercials, 5 television shows, and 12 theatrical plays and musicals.
The 2016 New York Drama Critics' Circle Award winner with strong attention to detail, deep understanding of dramatic techniques, excellent stage/screen presence, and ability to perform well in a team.
06/2017 - present, Freelance Actor, United States
- Appeared in more than 50 commercials for well-known companies, such as Coca-Cola, KFC, Timberland, Hyundai, and Tag Heuer.
- Attended various auditions, studied roles, and memorized lines.
- Acted in 4 Hollywood movies (Free Solo, A Prayer Before Dawn, 6 Balloons, Monsters and Men) and worked in 5 television shows (Queer Eye, Forever, High Maintenance, Westworld, and Better Call Saul).
- Worked closely with directors to ensure that their vision was always fully met.
- Nominations: 2018 BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, 2018 Into Film Award for Best Actor.
06/2015 - 06/2017, Actor, Gershwin Theatre, New York City, NY, United States
- Played in 12 theatrical plays and musicals, for example, The Woman in Black, One Man, Two Guvnors, Noises Off, War Horse, Flare Path, and An Inspector Calls (audience of over 2,000 per show).
- Conducted deep research on every theatre role to truly understand the person.
- Memorized large pieces of text within a tight schedule.
- Maintained good body shape and high health level.
- Collaborated with directors, producers, costume designers, and other actors.
- Nominated for 2015 Drama Desk Award, 2015 Lucille Lortel Award, and 2016 New York Drama Critics' Circle Awards for best actor in a play.
- Won the 2016 New York Drama Critics' Circle Award.
09/2012 - 05/2015, Performing Arts, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
Top 5% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Student Theatre, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Yarmouth High School, Yarmouth, ME, United States
Graduated with Distinction
Ability to Work under Pressure
08/2017 - present, Charity Fundraiser, Feeding America, Los Angeles, CA, United States
01/2019, British Film Institute Fellowship
08/2018, Actors' Equity Association
Exploring distant lands
Every kind of sport